Just a few days ago, Playground Games announced the second expansion for Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure. Through its presentation trailer we learned that it will be focused on racing rallya motoring discipline in which mud, puddles, dust clouds and mounds of dirt make an appearance at every step.
He March 29 It is the day scheduled for us to put on our rally driver’s overalls, but until then, there are many details that should be reviewed to know what awaits us in the expansion with more content that the Playground Games team has ever developed, and we are going to talk about all of this below.
The Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure expansion in detail
Far from what it may seem, the expansion of Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure not only incorporates rally-type racing on closed circuits and rally cars, but it will cover much more, as detailed below:
- Rally Adventure takes place on a completely new and original map called Sierra Nueva. This location has six biomes well differentiated: Palm Forest, Abandoned Quarry, Green Hills, Gorge Desert, Sand Dunes and Artz Town.
- In the new campaign we will be able to join three rally teams that will compete in various conditions: night rally races, on asphalt and on gravel. Through them we will get experience points with which to level up. When we have the required level to be able to continue to the next one, new challenges will open up and we will unlock the 10 exclusive vehicles of the expansion.
- Speaking of vehicles, these are:
- Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 ‘Scumbug’ from 1973
- Ford #4 2001 Ford Focus RS
- Casey Currie Motorsports #4402 2019 Ultra 4 ‘Trophy Jeep’
- 2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck
- Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1 of 2020
- Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy of 2021
- 2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition
- 2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck
- Alumicraft #6165 Trick Truck of 2022
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
- Among the new car customization options, we will find the possibility of adjusting the width of the tires to drive the races in the most optimal way. These new settings will be available to all players, regardless of whether they have the expansion or not, as well as a new accessibility option to follow the proper line in the rally.
- The EventLab race designer will add new rally themed items that will be free for all players.
- Contrary to what happens in real rally races, we will not have a co-driver to show us the sections of the stage in real time, but rather these will be narrated from a helicopter that will accompany us throughout the tests.
- A new free station called Epitath Radio will be added with music from the punk genre that will feature groups such as The Offspring or Bad Religion, among others.
- As in the base game, Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure will be dubbed in Spanish and Mexican Spanish.
The Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure expansion will be available from March 29. Those who already have the Premium pack of the game will be able to download it as soon as it comes out as part of their Expansion Pass. Those who do not, may purchase it within said pack or separately in exchange for 19.99 euros.