God of War Ragnarök’s god of war continues to help wherever he goes. I’ve already told you how he retrieves Lunda’s mysterious orb and the Hammer of Rebellion, and now I’m telling you how to free the Lyngbakr in the kingdom of Svartalfheim to get the Fixing Things trophy.
Before starting. This story belongs to mimir. This is the most obvious proof of a message (one of many) that it transmits God of War Ragnarok throughout his adventure: human cruelty towards animals, mistreatment and contempt for all beings other than the human race. Kratos, Mimir, and Freya debate throughout the mission. Priceless.
Fixing Things in God of War Ragnarök
I am not going to tell you the story to avoid any kind of spoiler or spoiler. The favor is called The Weight of the Chains and is activated upon reaching the central island of the north lake in Svartalfheim. Disembark at the jetty to the right of the large geyser. El Favor takes place on and around the island. It has no loss. Follow the steps below and please listen to the dialogues:
- Find the key to the island: Go to the upper area, go down the elevator and fix it with the Leviathan Axe, get on the elevator, pick up the ax and use the Blades of Chaos to break through the floor. Defeat the enemy and collect the key.
- Take the key to the watchtower– Follow the in-game instructions and hit the big drum to wake up the Lyngbakr.
- come back to the creature: Follow the instructions of the game.
- Release the Lyngbakr: you have to destroy 3 ties, located on the fins and the tail.
- Take a boat to the eye of the Lyngbakr.
The rest of the Favor is a cinematic that, at least, gives you to sit down for a while and reflect about our actions and the consequences we leave behind. Enjoy, because it is one of the best side quests in the game. The message from Santa Monica Studio is very nice, although sad.