Atomic Heart is now available on Xbox Game Pass and subscribers to the Microsoft service are already enjoying an action-packed title with a clear inspiration in bioshock. However, the rookie Mundfish studio has made a difference with its own know-how and with very interesting mechanics. Specifically today we talk about the puzzles and being more specific about how to solve all types of door puzzles in Atomic Heart, which are a fundamental part of the experience and necessary to be able to advance both in the secondary objectives and in the main missions themselves.
- Lockpick door: In a very similar way to the locks in Skyrim or Fallout, this system makes us turn the left stick and try our luck with the right until the lock gives way. Luckily, there is no pick that can be broken, so it is the easiest of all.
- Temporary gate: This time-limited door (never a real threat) is opened by activating all the switches before time runs out. The trap? Every time we activate one, the direction changes and the movement speeds up, making the task difficult.
- colored door: On this door there are three colored dots located inside a dial that we can turn. Only the three lower boxes can modify their position at will, so we must place the colors that we want to change in them so that they coincide with their external pairs.
- Disc gate: These are doors exclusively from the main story and require a disc that will be part of the mission objective.
- Point gate: A multitude of golden dots appear on this door without any clue. In order to open it, we must search the surroundings until we find a document or paper that contains the combination and replicate it in the door puzzle.
- Laser puzzle: In this puzzle, frequently used to reactivate the current, we have to make the green laser reach the figure on the left, which is the one that shows us which of the three (or sometimes all three) lasers to connect. To do this we must rotate the gears until we find the correct formula.
Remember that Atomic Heart is already on sale for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and other platforms and that it has also been launched on Game Pass, so if you are a subscriber to the service you can start enjoying it at no additional cost and fully immerse yourself in its futuristic and alternative vision of the Soviet Union.