There is no Quidditch at Hogwarts Legacy. It has been repeated ad nauseam before, during and after the launch. It is one of the most requested expansions along with plants and animals. What if I tell you there is a set of Quidditch clothes? The official House Quidditch Captain uniform. Here I will tell you how to get it.
To the parrot, because we are facing the simplest collectible of Hogwarts Legacy. Your only mission is to find the 20 landing pads scattered in high areas throughout the open world. It’s no mystery: just land on them to activate their bonfires and add +1 to the challenge count.
- 2 platforms: Quidditch Captain’s Uniform.
- 4 platforms: Quidditch Captain’s helmet.
- 6 platforms: Quidditch Captain’s gloves.
- 8 platforms: Quidditch Captain’s cape.
I recommend that you stay tuned because they are usually near groups of balloons, which you also need to progress through the challenges and collectibles in the game. I advise you to:
- start to clean from north to south or from south to north so as not to confuse you or give unnecessary trips. It is flight with the broom.
- Try to do it for the day to clearly see the platforms. You shouldn’t have any problems if you go high enough.
- Remember that you can activate the autoflight (which accelerates by itself) to make your trips more comfortable.