Microsoft announced which games will arrive and leave Xbox Game Pass during the first half of March. Find out what they are!
In the same way that it happens about every two weeks, Microsoft announced a new rotation in the games available within Xbox Game Pass for the first part of March. In this note we tell you which are the jewels that join and leave the most important subscription service in the industry. Pay attention because there are surprises!
In this case, according to what was posted on the Xbox blogbetween March 7 and 21 Six new games are coming to Xbox Game Pass:
- Guilty Gear: Strive (Available today on Xbox, PC and cloud)
- dead space 2 (It will be available from March 9 only through the cloud)
- dead space 3 (Like the second part, it will be available from March 9 only via cloud)
- valheim (It will arrive on Xbox consoles from March 14)
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI (Available from March 16 on Xbox, PC and cloud)
- Ni No Kuni II: The Rebirth of a Kingdom (Available from March 21 on Xbox and PC)
On the other hand, there will be eight games that will leave the service shortly, so if you have them pending, we recommend finishing them as soon as possible. or take advantage of the discounts available with Xbox Game Pass. Specifically, these are the eight games that will leave the service:
- F1 2020 (xbox)
- Simulated Goatr (Xbox, xCloud and PC)
- Kentucky Route Zero (Xbox, xCloud and PC)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Xbox, xCloud and PC)
- Paradise Killer (Xbox, xCloud and PC)
- Undertale (Xbox, xCloud and PC)
- Young Souls (Xbox, xCloud and PC)
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Xbox, xCloud and PC)
And you Which added game are you looking forward to the most?