Discover which are the funniest phrases of Homer Simpson in the series.
There is not one television family as famous as The Simpsons. They live in the fictional town of Springfield and it has become one of the longest running series on television. Everyone knows about the adventures of Homer Simpson, Marge, Bart, Lisa and even Maggie. There’s a lot scenes and phrases that can be applied to real life, so there are many memes of the series. In the following list, we have selected the best homer simpson quotes throughout the 34 seasons it has.
This series has experienced so many situations that The Simpsons have made predictions that have come true. Fans of The Simpsons know all the classic episodes by heart and many emblematic phrases of his characters. Today we focus on Homer Simpson, since the father of the family has very absurd and epic moments during the series. His occurrences have become very popular and surely you know all of them these character phrases.
The best quotes from Homer Simpson
“Without TV and beer, Homer loses his mind”. Any simpsons fan remember in which chapter Homer becomes Jack Nicholson and loses his mind in a fantastic parody of The Shining. It’s not the only one movie reference and there are phrases that are totally unforgettable.
- Three little phrases that will help you throughout your life: 1- Cover me!, 2- Good idea, Boss!, 3- I was like this when I arrived.
- What do we need from a psychiatrist? We know that our children are crazy.
- I don’t normally pray but if you’re there please save me Superman!!!
- Nucelar, the word is nu-ce-lar.
- Oh look at me Marge!!! I’m making a lot of people happy, I’m the magic man from the happy country of the jelly bean house on the street of the lollipop! By the way… I meant to be sarcastic.
- He will have all the money in the world, but there is something he will never be able to buy: a dinosaur.
- Operator! Give me the number of 091!
- With no TV and no beer, Homer loses his mind.
- When am I going to learn? The solution to all of life’s problems is not at the bottom of a bottle. It’s on TV!
- I think Smithers picked me because of my motivational skills. Everyone says they have to work a lot harder when I’m around.
- Trying is the first step towards failure.
- I’m going to the back seat of my car, with the woman I love, and I won’t be back for 10 minutes!
- My favorite fictional character is God!
- Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to fight for it. Now silence! They are going to announce the lottery numbers.
- Dad, you’ve done a lot of important things in your life, but you’re an old man, and old men are worthless.
- Please don’t eat me! I have a wife and children. Eat them!
- In life there are 3 types of people, those who can count and those who can’t.
- Life is one crushing defeat after another, until you end up wishing Flanders dead.
- Dear Lord: The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life everything is perfect just the way it is. So here’s the deal: You freeze everything as is and I won’t ask you for anything else. If it’s okay with you, please don’t give me any signals.
- Lisa, vampires are made-up beings, like goblins, gremlins, and Eskimos.
- Maybe, just once, someone will call me ‘Sir’ without adding “Are you making a scene”.
- Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t care.
- Marge, how many children do we have? Nope! There is no time to count. I’ll keep an eye on it.
- For beer: cause and solution of all problems.
- Today I am having the best day of my life, and I owe it all to not going to church!
- Getting rid of being part of a popular jury is easy. You just have to say that you are prejudiced against all races.
- Living each day as if it were the last… Booah I’m going to die!
- If we have learned anything from the Flintstones, it is that pelicans are used to mix cement.
- Children, you tried your best and you failed. The lesson is: don’t push yourself.
- If something is difficult and hard to do, then it’s not worth doing.
- Anything beyond 12 steps isn’t worth it.
- Stupid Flanders and his eroticism!
- Son, people just die like that. You could turn up dead tomorrow yourself. Well, until tomorrow!
- It is better to see things than to do things.
- If you don’t like your job, don’t go on strike. She continues to go every day and continues to do it halfway.
- No one will ruin my family’s vacation more than me, and in any case… Bart!
from the classic “mosquis” to more reflective phrases, Homer Simpson has surprised us as a philosopher of life with expressions that tell many truths. The father of the yellow family He has not mincing words to say any thought that goes through your head and that’s part of his success on the small screen. On the other hand, have you ever wondered why bart, lisa and maggie never grow up?