We discover all the characteristics and attributes of Clive, our protagonist in Final Fantasy XVI. What each one means and how they scale.
Our character and protagonist, Clive Rosfield, will see his level increase as well as his attributes or characteristics with the passing of the adventure. In this Final Fantasy XVI guide we show you a explanation of all those attributeswhat are they based on? how they climb and below a quick review of elements or states for those who have doubts.
Clive’s attributes and characteristics
Here is a quick explanation of the Clive’s main features and how they work.
- Level: When you get enough experience points, you level up and the value of all characteristics increases.
- Skill Points: They are obtained by leveling up and allow you to learn new skills.
- Giles: Currency or common currency of Valisthea with which it is possible to buy all kinds of merchants or blacksmiths.
- Vitality: When it reaches 0, Clive is knocked out and the game is over.
- Stroke: It is determined by Strength and equipment attributes. The higher this value, the more damage is dealt when attacking.
- Defending: It is determined by Stamina and equipment attributes. The higher this value is, the less damage you take from being attacked.
- Momentum: It is determined by Stamina and equipment attributes. The higher this value is, the easier it is to knock down enemies.
- Force: The higher this value is, the more damage is dealt when attacking.
- Endurance: The higher this value is, the less damage you take from being attacked.
- Vigor: The higher this value is, the easier it is to knock down enemies.
States or elements in Final Fantasy XVI
getting to the point, item attacks or item effects do not exist in Final Fantasy XVI. It does not matter to attack certain enemies with fire, wind, ice, simply no elemental strengths or weaknesses. This simplifies the fights quite a bit.
As for the stateyou don’t have to worry they don’t exist eitherAnd because of that they cannot put you to sleep or poison you. The only applicable state is that of “Vulnerable”, by reducing the enemy’s momentum bar to a minimum. But enemies can’t do anything to us that causes a debuff.